These days many of us are connected to the internet and in fact do our banking online, do commerce transactions online and occasionally get emails from companies such as eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Expedia, Ticketmaster, and sometimes our bank. Upon receiving these emails however do we really know if in fact they are being sent from …
Tag Archive: DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
Email authentication (SPF, Sender ID and DomainKeys-DKIM) is a key in email marketing best practices.
by Dror Zaifman
Tags: authenticating email marketing, authenticating email messages, DomainKeys, DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Email Authentication, email marketing campaigns, email marketing messages, email marketing strategy, email newsletter, email recipients, email subscribers, internet service providers, Sender ID, SPAM complaints, spam filters algorithms, SPF
- Tony Robbins would say “Define your email marketing program”
- Email authentication (SPF, Sender ID and DomainKeys-DKIM) is a key in email marketing best practices.
- Implementing a metrics driven infrastructure for an email marketing program
- 16 recommendations that will increase delivery of email marketing messages straight into the subscriber’s inbox
- Understanding Email Marketing Bounces in Email Campaign Reports